Saturday, April 17, 2010

Playing with food

When I left, I only got to bring 3 suitcases with me and I allowed myseld to fill one with random stuff that was not necessary but I knew I'd like to have with me. One of those things is my book "Hello Cupcake!" that I got as a gift a few Christmases ago (Merci Nat!).


I had tried a few of the recipes at home for fun, but had yet to really get into the whole decorating thing until now. So for the last couple of days, I've been busy trying out these creations:

Spaghetti and meatballs

Bagels with cream cheese, smoked salmon and capers

Chicken drumsticks

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD !!! ils sont tellement trop cutes !!!!!!!!!! bahahahha. j'en veux!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing! Why didn't you share that talent with us???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome!!!!!!!! Maybe you can open up your own cupcake shop in Sydney!!

    ReplyDelete