Saturday, October 30, 2010

What can one do before noon on a sunny day?

This Saturday, we woke up early (6:30am) and met up with our jet-lagged friend Dave for an early morning walk and swim at the beach, followed by breakie and coffee by the Harbour.

This weekend was the start of Sculpture by the Seas and last year, my friend Emma went with my boyfriend and I was jealous of all her pictures. This year though, I got to see it for myself. Sculptures by the Sea is a 2-week event where there are about 100 sculptures scattered from Bronte to Bondi beach. Most of them are obvious, but a few are a little bit harder to find.

The day's weather was perfect for this, and a swim in the ocean was well deserved after walking from Bronte to Bondi and back all before breakfast. After breakie, we went back to Dave's place for coffees with a view. I would say more about this but the pictures are much prettier than my words.












No comments:

Post a Comment